Grand Prize Drawing
[Vehicle photo & details by clicking of the name/link.]
Every year since the first Happening event, Gowanda Harley-Davidson has donated a motorcycle to be given away in a Grand Prize drawing during the closing ceremonies of the event. Lower level prizes are also drawn. Cost of the tickets are $10 each or 3 for $25.
For 2019, the Grand Prize is a NEW 2019 Harley-Davidson Iron 1200 as indicated in the flyer shown.
In past years, cash has been offered as an alternative First Prize. In 2019, for the first time, the alternative Grand Prize will be another vehicle, a NEW 2019 CF Moto ZForce 500 Trail side by side.
Second place is a Gowanda Harley-Davidson shopping spree in their Motorclothes department (see store for details).
Other lower tier prizes, including a 6-month membership to Gowanda Fitness will be given away.
Tickets are current available through:
- Auto Wrench Connection, 2 Mill Street, Gowanda, NY
- B.C.S. Family Kuts, 4 E. Main Street, Gowanda, NY
- Emerling Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, 135 Cascade Dr., Springville, NY
- Gowanda Area Chamber of Commerce, 15 S. Water St., Gowanda, NY
- Gowanda Antiques & Home Decor, 10 Jamestown St., Gowanda, NY
- Gowanda Harley-Davidson, 2535 Gowanda Zoar Rd., Gowanda, NY
- McCormack's Hardware, 21 W. Main St., Gowanda, NY
- The Wicked Glen, 29 S. Water St., Gowanda, NY
as well as during the event itself.